Monday, February 29, 2016

In love with the most creative app Steller

Was dreaming of tiny cute books that somehow had video and sound samples and animations and stills, since a child. All my published books had some reference or reaching to this format and suddenly my friend told me about Steller.

Making these little books changed my life this week. One part of recovery is to share positivity --with yourself and others. It is so primal to share stories in circles of people.

I'm so grateful for this freedom to use what i have, and to be contained or called to rise to this simple,
beautiful format. A playground for visual storytellers!

The stories on the site are diverse--so many ways to tell a story...

I did a book about Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche blessing teddy bears in Woodstock...a book about about climbing a mountain...and also, books in honor of FASHION WEEK.

Making the books spurred me on to some crude animation techniques. Fun!

 This week I entered one of Steller's weekly theme challenges and suddenly am at the number 13 spot of all the books viewed this week!

it is definitely quite a matter of luck, but I'm still excited about it!


No comments: